Propane Buffers > Aztec High Speed Propane Burnisher
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Aztec High Speed Propane Burnisher
Aztec Reliant 21" High Speed Propane Burnisher (Powered by a 20 HP Kawasaki engine)
· 21 inch burnishing path
· 2000 RPM pad speed
· 12 volt battery start up system Regular Price: $3320.00
Sale Price: $2545.00
Aztec built a machine that met every consumer need. A lightweight propane burnisher that is economically priced, and is powerful enough to polish every type of tiled floor. That is why the Aztec Reliant 21" burnisher has been such a success with our customer base! For each and every propane powered machine that we sell, we also recommend buying a portable carbon monoxide detector. This will allow the operator to monitor the exhaust fumes in all areas when you're operating this machine.
The offset deck allows the user to easily burnish underneath racks, and into corners. Not only does the offset head give you increased coverage, but it also eliminates side torque, and dramatically increases head pressure. The 20 HP Kawasaki engine provides plenty of power to turn your pad at 2000 RPM. None of the other propane buffers that we carry, offer the same economical value that this 21" Reliant model offers.
This machine can not be converted to a dust control model, but we have a very similar model that can be converted for an additional charge. Please call us and ask for a price on the special order 21" Aztec Answer with dust control. If you're looking for a more economical electric model that will accomplish the same tasks, please take a look at our 1500 RPM Dust Control Burnisher.
· Rugged steel and lightweight aluminum body make this machine extremely portable.
· Right side offset allows you to easily burnish underneath shelves & into corners.
· 20 HP engine provides plenty of power to spin polishing pads at 2000 RPM.
· 12 volt battery starter provides a safe and quick start up for the machine.
· Low oil shut down, hour meter, tachometer, & safety fuel regulator included.
· Meets CARB and EPA emissions standards, as well as LEED certification.