These ITW Dymon "Scrubs" hand sanitizing wipes come in tubs of 200 wipes. Great for office & work settings where sanitizing wipes are used frequently. They should be used when coming contact with another individual, after using a door handle, flipping a light switch, using a copying machine, or after coughing or sneezing. This product dissolves contaminated biofilm and kills, absorbs and removes disease causing germs and bacteria from skin. Both this product, and our Scrubs hand sanitizing wipes, which is the same product, only in a smaller container, provide a rapid kill in seconds.
We do have other liquid hand sanitizers & wipes available, if these NSF approved wipes are not what you're looking for. NSF Registration is based on the NSF Registration Guidelines (formerly USDA guidelines for obtaining authorization of compounds to be used in meat and poultry plants).
· NSF Rated - Nonfood Compounds Program Listed.
· Dissolves bio-film & prevents cross-contamination.
· Kills 99.9% of disease causing germs.
· Kills MRSA & H1N1 (Swine flu virus).
· Replaces alcohol gels, which do not remove contaminants.
· Helps reduce the risk of infection & disease.
· Antimicrobial wipes can be used where soap and water are not available.