High Five Powdered Latex Exam Gloves (1000 powdered 5.0 mil gloves per case) Regular Price: $136.00
Sale Price: $97.14
These silk smooth High Five latex exam gloves are lightly powdered, which offers enhanced sensitivity for extra tight grip on objects. They are lightly powdered with a USP cornstarch. Latex is typically the benchmark for fit, comfort, and protection. For those not concerned with latex protein allergies, all of our latex gloves provide superior elasticity and tensile strength.
These highly elastic latex exam gloves are 9.5" long, have a 5.0 mil thickness, and come 1000 gloves per case. If you're looking for a little extra protection, please take a look at our extended cuff powder free exam gloves, which are 7.0 mil, and 12" to the cuff.
· 1000 powdered highly elastic exam / medical gloves per case.
· 2.5 AQL (acceptable quality level), means 2.5 gloves or less out 100 tested had holes in them.
· Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices.
· Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671).
· 510K / Approved for medical use.
· ISO 9001 Certified QMS.
Specifications: Finish: Smooth Cuff: Beaded Type: Ambidextrous, non-sterile Thickness: 5.0 mil palm, 5.5 mil fingers, 3.9 mil cuff Tensile Strength: 24.5 Mpa (minimum) Elasticity/Elongation: 820% (minimum) Length: 12 inches Use: Medical / Exam grade Case: 1000 gloves