High Five Nitrile Exam Gloves (1000 powder-free 4.0 mil gloves per case) Regular Price: $112.00
Sale Price: $80.00
These High Five nitrile exam gloves provide superior puncture and chemical resistance. This is why they have been approved for medical and exam use. Take a look at our complete line of our High Five safety & exam nitrile gloves for other options. The High Five is a superior glove because of it's soft and stretchy feel, yet gives a superior fit for excelled performance. The latex-free construction offers protection without the risk of allergic reactions associated with latex proteins. A textured finish offers an excellent grip, which is a must in the medical industry. These gloves are packed 100 box, and 10 boxes per case.
· 2.5 gloves or less per 100 tested had holes in them (2.5 AQL - acceptable quality level).
· No MBTs, Thiurams used in the manufacturing process.
· Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices.
· Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671).
· 510K / Approved for medical use (exam).
Specifications: Finish: Textured Cuff: Beaded Type: Ambidextrous, non-sterile Thickness: 4.0 mil palm, 4.7 mil fingers, 4.0 mil cuff Tensile Strength: 19 Mpa (minimum) Elasticity/Elongation: 600% (minimum)