The Viper Barracuda is a dual motor wide area vacuum that has a 26" cleaning width in just one pass. The dual motors power the vacuum and the beater bar brush. This gives you enough power and agitation to recover that deep down dirt that is hard to vacuum up. the 1/3 horsepower brush motor turns the beater bar brush at 1300 revolutions per minute, and the 2 stage vacuum are what truly power this beast to give you that deep down clean. We do have larger models available, if you take a look at our complete line of wide area upright vacuums.
With Viper Barracuda, not only do you get a 26" cleaning path, but you also get a polyethylene body which ways in at 45 pounds. This design makes it very easy to maneuver and person can easily use it to vacuum. It covers large areas in no time with little to no pushing effort. The beater bar nearly pulls the vacuum around while you guide it. Accessory kits and large capacity replacement bags are sold separately.
· Simple brush height adjustment setting makes it easy to vacuum any carpet type.
· Easy to use controls make it easy to use for any operator.
· Easy to service design makes maintenance and repairs easy.
· 26 inch cleaning path cover large areas in no time.
· Large capacity paper filter bags are easy to dispose of, and last for a long time before replacing.
· Rotationally molded polyethylene body ensures long life, durability, and easy maneuvering from area to area.
Specifications: Cleaning Path: 26 inches Vacuum Motor: 2 stage Water Lift: 85" Brush Motor: 1/3 hp Brush Speed: 1300 rpm Productivity: 11,000 square feet per hour Voltage: 110 volt Amp Draw: 11.0 amps Power Cord: 50' safety yellow Weight: 45 lbs. Dimensions: 18" L x 26" W x 45" H Warranty: 3 years on motors & 1 year on wear items