Viper's 20 inch Fang comes with two 12 volt 105 amp batteries, a 12 amp charger, and a pad driver. We do sell a brush for the machine, but that is sold separately. Depending on what your looking to do with the machine, pads or brushes may be more beneficial. Pads can be used on smooth surfaces, whiles brushes can be used on uneven floors. You can also use pads with this machine to strip floor finish off of commercial floors. We recommend using a Green floor stripper in any type of commercial building or school setting. This will help to not introduce harmful chemicals to the environment. The Green stripper may not be as effective as our Shattered 99 concentrated stripper, but it is definitely more eco-friendly.
Movie Introduction to the Viper Fang 20" Auto Scrubber:
The 20" Fang is a highly maneuverable scrubber that can scrub large areas with it's 13 gallon solution tank, and it's 3.5 hour run time. Run time will depend on the type of surface being scrubbed, but you can figure about 3.5 hours on a smooth surface. This means you'll easily be able to scrub a 60,000 square foot building on a full charge. Make sure to run your batteries down before recharging, otherwise they may build a memory, and not last as long on a full charge.
· Brush assist drive pulls the machine along so any sized operator can simply operate the machine.
· Simple to use control panel makes the operation of the machine easy for any operator.
· Heavy duty cast aluminum squeegee recovers 100% of the solution put down, in one pass.
· Rotationally molded polyethylene housing makes the machine extremely durable, and ensures long life.
· On board chargers guarantees that you will always be able to pull up to an electrical outlet and plug the machine in.
· Figure a full 7 to 8 hours charge time for 3.5 hours of run time.
· 12 year warranty on tanks, 5 years on motors, and 1 year on wear items.
Specifications: Solution Tank Capacity: 13 gallons Recovery Tank Capacity: 15 gallons Cleaning Path: 20" Pad Pressure: 50 lbs Squeegee Width: 28" Max Coverage Rate: 21,000 square feet per hour Brush Motor: .75 hp, 200 rpm Vacuum Motor: .75 hp, 2 stage Waterlift: 55" Batteries: Two 12 volt, 105 amp batteries Max Run Time: 3.5 hours Weight: 280 lbs. Dimensions: 38.5" H 53.5" L x 22" W