High Speed Electric Burnishers > 1500 RPM Dust Control Burnisher
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
1500 RPM Dust Control Burnisher
View Our Gold Medal Standards
CleanFreak® 20 inch Dust Control Burnisher (1500 RPM high speed w/ dust control)
· 20" burnishing path w/ 1.5 HP A.C. motor
· Runs on standard 15 amp circuit
· Belt drive **Gold Medal Winning Burnisher**
Regular Price: $1359.60
Sale Price: $912.89
This CleanFreak burnisher with dust control uses a 20 inch burnishing pad and a floor burnishing solution to achieve the highest shine possible on your tiled floor. This machine spins those pads at 1500 revolutions per minute to create a deep and long lasting shine. The AC motor is designed to last up to 5x longer than our typical DC powered burnishers. The AC motor will actually cut out when you are the using machine if you are drawing too many amps, which will actually help to make the machine last for years and years. We even offer this model without dust control as just a 20 inch burnisher, if you're looking for something a little more economical.
The dust control portion of the machine makes sure that all the dust created from burnishing your floor is recovered in a convenient dust pouch on the front of the machine for easy disposal. This dust control feature helps to eliminate airborne dust contaminants, maintains healthy indoor air quality, and reduces labor costs. Your major labor savings are incurred by not having to recover that dust later, by either dust mopping, or scrubbing the floor again with an automatic scrubber, which in turn tends to dull the floor again.
If you're a beginner in the floor care profession, or a tried and true veteran, we recommend taking a peek at our how to properly burnish a floor manual for tips and hints on making your finish pop like no other.
Movie Introduction for the 1500 RPM Dust Control Burnisher:
· Wide wheel base for easy start up and stability during burnishing.
· Fixed chromed steel handle allows the machine to easily float over your entire floor.
· Cast aluminum chassis w/ four 5" non marking wheels for transportation to job sites.
· Epoxy powder coated steel shroud with dust control for easy removal of all dust.
· Flex pad driver comes attached to machine, allowing pads to polish uneven floors.
Precision balanced powerful 1.5 HP A.C. w/ twin capacitor