Nyco's aerosol At-Eze easily cleans and completely removes heavily baked on oven soils. This heavy duty, pleasant to use, aerosol formula sprays on evenly and clings, without running, to all vertical surfaces. You will experience no offensive or irritating fumes when using this product. This formula is the exact same as our At-Eze self-cleaning oven spray, but this one comes in an aerosol form. Use our oven & grill cleaners during daytime cleaning, or in overnight cleaning operations. They penetrate, emulsify, loosen and lift heavy build-ups. Soils are easily and thoroughly removed. Solid pin point spray accuracy. Safe to use on porcelain, glass, ceramics, stainless steel and cast iron surfaces.
1. Shake can thoroughy before using.
2. Ovens, grills, etc. must be empty of food.
3. Works on cool surfaces, but best results are obtained when surfaces are pre-heated to 200°F.
4. Point spray tip toward surface to be cleaned at a distance of 8-12 inches.
5. Coat surface with full even spray.
6. Allow solution time about 30 minutes to penetrate build-up.
7. Wipe surface clean with a damp cloth.
8. Rinse clean with water before re-use.
Specifications: Form: Aerosol Color: Blue gel Scent: Alkali Can Size: 20 oz. Net Weight: 18 oz. Spray Pattern: Solid cone pH: 13.5 Propellant: Hydrocarbon Flammability: Non-flammable as per CPSC Flame Extension