Nyco's At-Eze is a self-cleaning heavy duty, highly alkaline, oven cleaner. It's highly developed formula was designed to reduce the amount of scrubbing and scraping needed to remove baked on soils from ovens, grills and other food equipment. At-Eze is our easiest oven & grill cleaner that we have to offer. It is a concentrated blend of penetrating agents, that loosen and lift soils from surfaces for easier more complete removal. Carbonized soils are quickly loosened after contact with this powerful cleaner for faster more efficient cleaning. The foam clings to vertical surfaces for better cleaning action. This is the exact same product as our At-Eze aerosol oven spray cleaner, but in a liquid spray form.
1. Wear rubber gloves and protective goggles when using this product.
2. Best results are obtained if the surfaces to be cleaned are warmed to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Apply solution to surface to be cleaned with either a sprayer or brush.
4. Allow solution to remain on surface for 5 minutes, re-apply if surface begins to dry.
5. Scrub area with brush or synthetic scrub pad.
6. Wipe loosened soils of surface and rinse with fresh clean water.
7. When using to clean deep fat fryers, counter tops, etc., dilute 4 oz. of solution per gallon of water. *Note: Do not use on aluminum, copper or other soft metals. May be harmful to painted surfaces.