Armor All is an easy to use protectant that delivers incomparable results on vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces. This vinyl protectant helps to guard against damage from moisture, oxidation, ozone, ultraviolet rays and extreme temperatures. Condition surfaces to restore life and resiliency. Forms a barrier, which improves appearance, extends life of the surface and reduces maintenance costs. Great for interior use on automobiles to extend the life of dashboards and seats. Helps water water to bead up and wipe directly off. Water emulsion formulation is non-flammable and has no objectionable odor. Non-corrosive and easy to use, this Armor All water based vinyl protectant helps surfaces resist re-soiling, smudges, smears and markings. Includes six 1-quart bottles per case. Please take a look at our complete line of automotive detailing products for other options.
1. Pre-clean surface to remove dirt, grease and grime.
2. Shake well and apply liberally to a clean cloth and spread evenly, or apply directly to the surface.
3. Wipe off excess.
4. Apply as needed to maintain surface appearance and protection.
5. For Best Results: For previously untreated surfaces, 3 applications are recommended. Let penetrate for 30 minutes after each application and then wipe off the excess.
· Dashboards / Consoles
· Doors / Moldings
· Plastic / Rubber / Vinyl (Caution: Do not use on clear plastic or glass, as it may cause smearing).
· Stainless Steel
· Tires / Trim
For Use In:
Automotive / Boats / Motorcycles / Recreational Vehicles
Specifications: Color: Opaque White Scent: Slight pH: 7.5 - 9.0 Viscosity: ~ 3,000 cP Specific Gravity: ~ 1