Motsenbocker's Lift Off #3 Pen, Ink, & Marker Remover is used to remove permanent marker, ink, and pen marks on bathroom walls, stalls, and dispensers. We recommend it for contract cleaners, as well as for personal use. Use it to combat graffiti everywhere! For other other graffiti options, take a look at our complete line of vandalism and spray paint removers.
This pen and ink remover is a Green Cross Certified product which is biodegradable safe for the environment and you! Safe on almost all surfaces, we do recommend testing on an inconspicuous area, before applying over your entire stained area. For other stain removing options, including more pen and ink removers, take a look at our complete line of carpet & upholstery stain removers.
Ball Point Pen, Inks, Permanent Markers, Nail Polish, Hair Dyes, Newsprint, Pencil Marks, Stamp Pad Inks, India Ink, Correction Fluid, Fountain Pen Inks, Highlighters & More!
Movie Introduction to Motsenbocker's Lift Off #3:
The following testimonials, were taken directly from the Motsenbocker website;
- S. McRae found a unique use for LiftOff #3, "Thank you for making a great product that actually does what it says it will do. I recently got some black ink from a printer cartridge on my carpet. It has been there for about two months. That is until today. I was introduced to Lift Off #3 and after two applications, and some blotting, the ink instantly started to disappear. Your product is simply amazing!"
- D. Williams loved our product because it saved her from replacing her carpet, "My daughter left a bottle of bright turquoise blue nail polish on our end table with the cap open, I picked it up to put it away and the cap went flying off and the entire bottle landed on my light beige carpet. After crying I pulled myself together and checked the internet for a solution. I read that your #3 product was what I should try. I sprayed, waited 60 seconds scrubbed until all the hard nail polish was out and put a paper towel over it, put a book on top of it...Noah (my 2 year old) walked over the books several times so it might have been his little feet that graced this little project but 60 minutes later the nail polish was completely gone! Amazing. I have shared this story with all my friends! I am so thrilled to have found your products, I am off to get #2 for some grease stains in my house tonight!"
Directions for Clothes, Upholstery & Non-washables:
1. Test for colorfastness by spraying an inconspicuous area.
2. Blot wet stains with a clean, white cloth or paper towel, if possible. Remove loose grime.
3. Spray stain thoroughly; wait at least 60 seconds.
4. Gently agitate (use brush if necessary), then blot with clean, white towel or cloth. Repeat if necessary.
5. For best results on non–washable materials, dry with a hair dryer on medium heat.
Directions for Carpets:
1. Apply according to the instructions above.
2. Place a clean, white cloth or paper towels over the treated area, followed by something flat and heavy like a phonebook. In a few hours, the towel will absorb any excess stain dampness or residue from the stain.
Directions for Washables:
1. Spray stain thoroughly; wait at least 60 seconds.
2. Agitate if necessary (the back end of a toothbrush works well). Repeat if necessary.
3. Launder as fabric recommendations allow.