Motsenbocker's Lift Off #2 Adhesive, Grease, Oily Stains, & Tape Residue Remover (Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, safe for the environment & you!)
· 6 quarts per case Regular Price: $120.84
Sale Price: $92.94
Motsenbocker's Lift Off #2 Adhesive, Grease & Oily Stains Tape Remover is great at removing residue, and still remains the best seller of our the five Motsenbocker formulas available. This formula contains little, to no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), and is effective for virtually all grease, gum, oily and adhesive problems on carpet, fabric, hard surfaces, vinyl, metal, tile and more! Always test in an inconspicuous area first. On plastics test on bottom first. Do not use on styrene plastics.
Not only does the Lift Off #2 come with a Green Cross certification, it also has the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, and it's safe for the environment and you! Great for zapping chewing gum! Just spray around the edge of the gum, wait 60 seconds, and peel off with a scraper. Let the remaining solution evaporate, or rinse, and wipe clean, leaving no residue behind! Works the same way for tape and stickers. Also great for removing road tar from the sides of your car! For other options, in removing more stains, please take a look at our complete catalog of stain removing solutions.
The following testimonials, were taken directly from the Motsenbocker website;
- "My son went off to college and we wanted to use the room as an office. Over the years, he put every sticker he owned on his bedroom door. A friend gave us a product that supposedly removes stickers, tape, etc. but it just gummed up the stickers and required hours of scraping. I was not about to sit there and scrape my life away, so I went to the hardware store and found Lift Off #2. With one or two sprays, it came off like magic and with no scraping. Thanks for making a product that really works!" J. & R. Fabian gushed about the product.
- U. McAndrews found another use for #2 Tape Remover, "I blew out a Christmas candle and splashed some candle wax on the front of my newly purchased cotton velour shirt. I tried your Lift Off #2 according to the instructions. I washed the shirt immediately after removing the wax. It dried looking like new. Great product — Thank you!"
Directions for Clothes, Upholstery & Non-washables:
1. Test for colorfastness by spraying an inconspicuous area.
2. Blot wet stains with a clean, white cloth or paper towel, if possible. Remove loose grime.
3. Spray stain; wait at least 60 seconds.
4. Gently agitate (use brush if necessary).
5. Blot thoroughly with clean, white towel or cloth. Repeat if necessary.
6. For best results on carpet & non–washable materials, dry with a hair dryer on medium heat.
7. Launder or clean as manufacturer recommends.
Directions for Carpets:
1. Do Not Saturate. A small amount goes a long way.
2. Apply according to the instructions above.
3. Place a clean, white cloth or paper towels over the treated area, followed by something flat and heavy like a phonebook. In a few hours, the towel will absorb any excess stain dampness or residue from the stain.
Directions for Washables:
1. Spray stain thoroughly; wait at least 60 seconds.
2. Agitate if necessary (the back end of a toothbrush works well).
3. Thoroughly rinse out Lift Off with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
4. Launder as fabric recommendations allow.