Motsenbocker's Lift Off #1 Food, Beverage & Pet Stain Remover was designed to be used on those everyday stains that we all encounter. It is a Green Cross Certified product, by the Scientific Certification Systems. It is a low VOC formula that removes tough stains such as coffee, pet stains, kool–aid, blood, grass, wine and more from virtually any surface! It was a "green" product long before being "green" was the cool thing! We recommend that you always test this product on an inconspicuous area first. It is not recommended for use on latex painted walls, non-colorfast materials or woodwork. For other options, take a look at our complete line of carpet stain removers.
Coffee, pet stains, kool-aid, blood, grass, wine, sodas, tea, sauces, chocolate, fruit juices, ice cream, ketchup, & more.
Movie Introduction to Motsenbocker's Lift Off #1:
Features and Benefits:
· Green Cross Certified
· Low VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds)
· Water–based & Biodegradable
· Safe for the Environment, Pets, & You
The following testimonials, were taken directly from the Motsenbocker website;
- "My brother–in–law, Joe, loves to have a glass of red wine with his dinner, but always manages to spill some or all of it on my white tablecloths. I can’t tell you how many tablecloths I’ve had to throw away as well as so–called “stain removers.” Well, I was almost ready to throw Joe away, when I found Lift Off #1. What a joy!! It removes the red wine stains completely! Thank you, “Lift Off!” You’ve allowed Joe to still come over for dinner!", stated N. Singer, Pepper Pike, OH.
- While D. Kleekowski found another use, "It was almost a captive purchase, as I had accidentally spilled coffee on the seat of my car. I used Lift Off #1 according to the directions on the bottle and was amazed at how quickly and easily the coffee came up. That was almost two weeks ago, and there is no residual stain, and more importantly, no residual odor."
Directions for Clothes, Upholstery, Non-washables & Washables:
1. Test for colorfastness by spraying an inconspicuous area.
2. Blot wet stains with a clean, white cloth or paper towel, if possible. Remove loose grime.
3. Spray stain thoroughly; wait at least 60 seconds.
4. Gently agitate (use brush if necessary), then blot with clean, white towel or cloth. Repeat if necessary.
5. For best results on non-washable materials, dry with a hair dryer on medium heat.
6. For best results on washable materials, launder as fabric recommendations allow.
Directions for Carpets:
1. Apply according to the instructions above.
2. Then place a clean, white cloth or paper towels over the treated area, followed by something flat and heavy like a phonebook. In a few hours, the towel will absorb any excess stain dampness or residue from the stain.