Sandia Sniper 24 Gallon Flood Pumper (Pumps out up to 10.5 gallons per minute!)
· Includes 1½" x 25' recovery hose & ¾" x 50' discharge hose
· Recovery wand sold separately Regular Price: $2814.00
Sale Price $2010.00
Call for Volume Discounts!!
The Sandia Sniper flood pumper is the heart of the ultimate flood water extraction system. When you need to access multi-story units, or if you're looking for a low-cost way to enhance the versatility of your fleet, the new Sniper flood pumper is the solution. It offers a 20-40% better performance rate compared to our other flood restoration extractors when using deep extraction tools. The roto-molded housing is combined with a Microban antimicrobial product to inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold. The dual diaphragm bilge pumps pump out waste water at a maximum rate of 10.5 gallons per minute. With two 3-stage vacuum motors, and two bilge pumps, you get unprecedented suction along with great pump out power!
· Two 3-stage vacuum motors provide extremely powerful suction for flood recovery.
· Three-stage, easy access filtration system reduces clogging and longer-lasting filters cut down on maintenance time.
· One polyester mesh strainer (80 micron) at water inlet to recovery tank, & two in-line stainless steel mesh filters (50 micron).
· Contains Microban antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew in the tank.
· Comes with a 25' recovery hose and 50' dump hose, while the recovery tools/wands are sold separately.
· Lifetime warranty on body, 2 years on vac motors, & 1 year on pumps/parts.