With the Pacific SPE-2.5, you can stop that spot or spill from becoming a permanent stain. By acting quickly after the spot occurs, you can remove it before it becomes permanent. Great for intermittent cleaning between complete carpet extractions. Portable and lightweight, this model has a 2.5 gallon solution tank and 2.5 gallon recovery tank that lifts off for easy emptying.
The two-stage vac motor produces 91" of waterlift, for removing those tough little stains. The SPE-2.5 portable spotter comes standard with 8' solution/vacuum hose, 4" clear plastic spotting hand tool and a 25' power cord. Please take a look at our complete line of portable carpet spotters for other options. Also, take a look at our quick reference stain removal guide for basic tips on how to remove spots if they do become permanent and turn into a stain.
· A recessed area ensures that the vacuum and pump switches are protected.
· A wet filter stops carpet, hair, and other unwanted debris from reaching the vacuum motor, ensuring long life.
· Comes standard with a 4" plastic hand tool & a 8' solution/vacuum hose.
· Recovery tank can be easily removed for easy dumping of dirty solution.
· The portable spotter hoses and power cord wrap conveniently around the unit, making storage neat and easy.
· With its non-marking casters and wheels, this spotter is incredibly easy to transport, because it only weighs 23 pounds with the cord.