The U.S. Products HyraPort 400 is a heated extractor with an adjustable PSI pump, which ranges from 50-400 PSI. The 1750 watt in-line heater will provide instant heat, up to 212° F, and comes with a lifetime warranty. The 400 PSI displacement pump is great for deep restorative carpet cleaning, or it can also be dialed down for upholstery cleaning. The HydraPort line was designed to handle the toughest commercial and residential jobs. This unit comes complete with a 15 foot solution/vacuum hose, and a 12" drag wand. Upholstery tools & solutions are sold separately. Take a look at our complete line of high pressure box extractors for other options.
We always recommend using the proper dilution of your carpet cleaning chemicals. Over mixing can result in soap, or shampoo, left over in the carpeting which attracts dirt quickly. So shortly after cleaning, it will appear that your carpeting is even dirtier than before you cleaned. Another problem that can occur is excess foam build up, which can bypass built-in safety measures and ruin a vacuum motor. We always recommend using a defoaming product, like our concentrated liquid defoamer to help prevent this as much as possible. For complete step-by-step instructions on how to properly use this adjustable PSI heated carpet extractor, take a look at our full carpet extraction procedures.
Movie Introduction to the U.S. Products HydraPort Extractors:
· Instant 212° F heat from the 1750 watt in-line heater that comes standard with a lifetime warranty.
· Powerful 3-stage vacuum for optimum water recovery combined with low moisture output of only 0.8 gallons per minute, which delivers quick dry times.
· Large 12" rear wheels for easy transport up and down stairs by a single operator.
· Durable roto-molded body with a lifetime warranty against cracks and leaks.
· Compact, lightweight, and weighing only 110 pounds makes it extremely easy to move from room to room.
· Circuit locator light helps to identify two different circuits, which are required due to the power draw of this unit.
· 12.5 gallon solution tank capacity for longer run times.
5.7" 3-stage motor
50-400 PSI adjustable pump
1750 Watts, 212° F
2-25', 12/3 gauge
29 amps between 2 cords
40.5" H x 21" W x 42" L
Lifetime on tanks, body & heater | 1 year on parts & labor