This U.S. Products HydraPort 200 is a heated portable carpet extractor with a 50 - 200 PSI adjustable pump. It is typically utilized for exceptional carpet cleaning and upholstery detailing. Check out our resource center for directions on how to properly extract soil from carpeting. With the HydraPort, you'll be working with a high-production upholstery and carpet cleaner which is ideal for institutional use, or multi-family carpet cleaning.
With the 3 stage vacuum motor and 1750 watt heater the Hydraport 200 needs 2 power cords because of all the electric amps it pulls. The 3 stage vacuum motor gives the machine 140" of water lift, leaving your customers' carpets dry after a few hours, depending on external circumstances. We recommend purchasing a high powered carpet fan for decreasing the amount of drying time needed.
If you are looking for a machine with a higher vacuum water lift rating, or for something with a higher PSI output, please take a look at our complete line of box style carpet extractors.
Movie Introduction to the U.S. Products HydraPort Extractors:
· Powerful 3-stage vacuum removes more moisture to dry carpets faster.
· Stainless steel, single bend, scrub wand allow for quick dry times.
· Instant 212° F heated water from the 1750 watt in-line heater that comes standard with a lifetime warranty.
· Durable roto-molded body with a lifetime warranty against cracks and leaks.
· Compact, lightweight design with large 12" rear wheels for easy 1 person transport.
· 12.5 gallon clean water capacity for longer run times.
5.7" 3-stage motor
50 - 200 PSI, adjustable
1750 Watts, 212° F
2-25', 12/3 gauge
29 amps between 2 cords
40.5" H x 21" W x 42" L
Lifetime on tanks, body & heater | 1 year on parts & labor