This vacuum is powered by 1145 Watts of combined maximum vacuum power thanks to its dual motor system. Two motors enable the Sandia Force 14 to recover ground-in dust and dirt more effectively than the competition. One 145 watt motor is designed to drive the brush roll, which agitates the carpet fibers, breaking the bonds between the dirt and the carpet. A second 1000 watt twin fan motor powers the vacuum motor to maximize productivity, even when the bag is near full. Dual motor vacuum cleaners have more power than the typical single motor uprights, because they have two separate motors powering the vacuum and the brush, which in turn removes more deeply embedded dirt and debris.
When the Force's handle is in the upright position at startup or when vacuum tools are being used, the roller brush motor automatically turns off to protect the carpet. A clean air motor system also eliminates motor and fan damage because the airflow system bypasses the fan and delivers dirt and debris directly into the top-filling bag. An electronic sensor notifies you as to when the brush/hose is clogged, or when a belt breaks.
· The vac motor is dust protected with an in-line filter for reliable long life.
· An innovative metal handle design houses the on/off switch.
· A 14-inch cleaning path head to help clean large areas faster.
· 50-foot, 3-wire cord provides for constant and continued cleaning power.
· 2-year commercial warranty is the best offered in the industry.