The powerful ProTeam ProForce 1500XP HEPA upright vac contains a high-performance dual-motor system and a low profile, L-shaped head perfect for vacuuming under and around furniture. It is a true HEPA vacuum with a full tool kit included. Out of our complete line of dual motor upright vacuums, this ProTeam vacuum was the first to receive the CRI Seal of approval! The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) certifies that this vacuum meets or exceeds all standard criteria for superior carpet cleaning products and equipment.
This particular model is equipped with a premium quality on-board tool kit that includes a lightweight plastic wand with a 10.5' super stretch-hose. A HEPA media exhaust filter creates better filtration efficiency and noise reduction. For a less expensive version of this model, please take a look at our ProTeam 12" upright vac, which is the same vacuum, only smaller. Or, we also have the ProTeam ProForce 1500, which is the exact same vacuum as this model, except it does not include the tool kit.
· 50' 18-gauge safety-yellow power cord.
· Four levels of filtration, including a HEPA media exhaust filter.
· Combo upholstery/dusting brush, crevice tool, stretch hose & a quick release wand.
· Electronic system performance indicator tells you when you have a full bag, air flow restriction, or a jammed brush roll.
· Organically treated intercept micro filters, along with a four level filtration system and HEPA Filters, are up to 99.97% efficient at capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particulates measuring 0.3 microns and larger.