The Supernova series self-contained extractors
scrubs and cleans carpeting in both forward and
reverse! This model is also available in a 7 and
12 gallon unit, please call for special pricing if
you're interested in those sizes. The patented
two-way system provides unparalleled productivity
in any setting, cleaning up to 4,000 square feet
per hour. The Supernova operates going forward in
hallways and other open areas, but with a simple
pull of a lever instantly changes to reverse to
clean corners and other tight areas for a dramatic
reduction in labor costs. When this happens, the
recovery shoes switch, and the brushes spin in the
opposite direction for ease of use.
The Supernova is great for doing large wide open
areas, like hallways and hotel ballrooms. It is a
must have machine that can improve productivity on
any job. For even more flexibility, it comes wired
to plug an external power head right into the handle
(no additional power cord), for cleaning into hard
to reach areas.
Movie Introduction to the EDIC
Supernova Carpet Scrubbing Extractors:
· Two-way system for forward and reverse
· Patented lift-off recovery buckets - no drain
· Exclusive “clamshell” body provides fast and
easy internal access for quick servicing.
· Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush and
vacuum shoes for easy cleaning of all carpet
lengths and longer brush life.
· Patented 4-wheel design gives extraordinary
balance and reduces turning radius for easy
maneuverability in tight areas.
· Side extension for cleaning right up next to
baseboards and furniture.
· Dual spray jets on both sides of the brush
suspend the soil for increased pick up and faster
· Lifetime warranty on roto-molded tanks, and 2
years on parts and labor.