The Supernova series self-contained extractors scrubs and cleans carpeting in both forward and reverse! This model is also available in a 7 and 12 gallon unit, please call for special pricing if you're interested in those sizes. The patented two-way system provides unparalleled productivity in any setting, cleaning up to 4,000 square feet per hour. The Supernova operates going forward in hallways and other open areas, but with a simple pull of a lever instantly changes to reverse to clean corners and other tight areas for a dramatic reduction in labor costs. When this happens, the recovery shoes switch, and the brushes spin in the opposite direction for ease of use.
The Supernova is great for doing large wide open areas, like hallways and hotel ballrooms. It is a must have machine that can improve productivity on any job. For even more flexibility, it comes wired to plug an external power head right into the handle (no additional power cord), for cleaning into hard to reach areas.
Movie Introduction to the EDIC Supernova Carpet Scrubbing Extractors:
· Two-way system for forward and reverse operation.
· Patented lift-off recovery buckets - no drain hose.
· Exclusive “clamshell” body provides fast and easy internal access for quick servicing.
· Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush and vacuum shoes for easy cleaning of all carpet lengths and longer brush life.
· Patented 4-wheel design gives extraordinary balance and reduces turning radius for easy maneuverability in tight areas.
· Side extension for cleaning right up next to baseboards and furniture.
· Dual spray jets on both sides of the brush suspend the soil for increased pick up and faster drying.
· Lifetime warranty on roto-molded tanks, and 2 years on parts and labor.