This IPC Eagle CT40ECS (EcoCost Cleaning Solution) is a green eco-friendly scrubber that has been used as a demo machine twice in our showroom to show local customers what it can accomplish. The amount of savings this machine will provide your facility is amazing! Depending on how often you scrub, this machine could pay for itself in as little as 6 months. It that can reduce water consumption by up to 12,000 gallons, and save over 250 working hours in one year. This new eco-friendly system greatly reduces water consumption by using a scrubbing bonnets to greatly reduce you chemical consumption by up to 150 gallons, which means less plastic bottles in the landfill or to be recycled.
With this eco-friendly system, you save up to 80-90% of water compared to traditional automatic scrubbers. This will increase your productivity of 30-50%, by decreasing you downtime for filling and dumping this machine. Never again will you use a traditional auto scrubber, after just trying this machine. It will cost less money to run, making you more money on the same job, and paying the machine off in no time!
Note: We throw in the on-board charging system, as well as a shining bonnet and a maintenance scrub pad with it to get you started.
· 600 RPM bonnet scrubbing reduces chemical usage to do the same job as traditional auto scrubbers.
· Reduce water consumption by 80%-90%, which can save up to 12,000 gals/year.
· Reduce chemical consumption up to 90%-100%, saving up to 150 gallon jugs from hitting the landfill each year.
· ECS green auto scrubber uses 1.6 gallon of water per hour, which means less dumping and filling.
· Make more money in less time by being 30-50% more efficient.
· Machine can also be switched over to 200 RPM brush use.