Most competitive carpet cleaning stain removers contain ingredients that require the carpet to be rinsed or extracted after spot or stain removal. If they are not rinsed the residue will immediately begin to attract soil. The Trusted Clean Encapsulation Spotter should not be rinsed so that the encapsulation of the spot residue can be vacuumed away and the soil repelling properties will continue to work. This product is effective on both water and petroleum based spots and spills.
Our Safeguard carpet care products do not contain any optical brightener. Most carpet manufactures object to their use because they can distort the carpet color even after one use. Safeguard products are also formulated in a pH range so they will meet all carpet manufacturers recommendations for "Wet Side" cleaning. They are also safe for use on traditional wool carpeting and for upholstery shampooing on all fabrics not harmed by water.*
*As with all cleaning products, always check for colorfastness on carpeting and upholstery in an inconspicuous area before using these products.
· Revolutionary and unequaled carpet cleaning technology.
· The right solution for all your carpet cleaning problems.
· Dual action will add stain resistance and repel soils to carpets.
· Provides a unique polymer / detergent system for outstanding carpet cleaning.
· Encapsulates all soils and other foreign matter commonly found in carpets.
· Dries to a brittle residue allowing for additional soil removal with dry vacuuming.
· Soils will continue to be removed several days after shampooing with routine vacuuming.
· Complies with carpet manufacturer’s guidelines for "Wet Side" cleaning.
Directions: 1. Scrape any crusted material away and thoroughly vacuum. 2. Spray a liberal amount of product on the spot and allow 1 - 2 minutes for product to dwell. 3. Agitate the spot with a blunt object or tap with a soft brush to break up any crusted material. 4. Work from the outer edge, to the center of the spot, and then blot with clean towel. 5. Do not rub the spot, as this will only cause the stain to spread. 6. Residue from the spot should transfer from the carpet to the clean towel that you are blotting with. 7. Do not rinse, allow carpet to thoroughly dry, using a carpet drying fan if necessary. 8. Thoroughly vacuum stained area.