The Trusted Clean Traffic Lane Encapsulation solution is the perfect pre-spray chemical before extraction cleaning. This product attacks heavy petroleum and water based soils so they are easily removed during the extraction procedure. It is the only recommended traffic lane cleaner for use with other encapsulation products to ensure product compatibility. For non-encapsulation products, please take a look at our complete line of carpet pre-spray chemicals.
Directions: 1. Traffic Lane Encapsulation should be diluted up to 16-1, or 8 ounces per gallon of water when used as a pre-spray. 2. For large areas, prior to cleaning, use a pump-up chemical sprayer and apply thoroughly to traffic lanes or excessively soiled areas. 3. Dilute our Encapsulation Carpet Shampoo at the rate of 1-2 ounces per gallon of hot water, depending on soil conditions, and add it to the solution tank on your box extractor. 4. Extract both solutions from carpeting with your box extractor. 5. Use a carpet drying fan to completely dry the carpeting after extracting.
Our encapsulation carpet care products do not contain any optical brighteners. Most carpet manufactures object to their use because they can distort the carpet color even after one use. Safeguard products are also formulated in a pH range so they will meet all carpet manufacturers recommendations for "Wet Side" cleaning. They are also safe for use on traditional wool carpeting and for upholstery shampooing on all fabrics not harmed by water.*
*As with all cleaning products, always check for colorfastness on carpeting and upholstery in an inconspicuous area before using these products.
· Loosens and emulsifies tough soils.
· Improves cleaners effectiveness, while repelling soils and stains.
· Suitable for wool carpet and upholstery.
· Encapsulates all soils and other foreign matter commonly found in carpets.
· Dries to a brittle residue allowing for additional soil removal with dry vacuuming.
· Soils will continue to be removed several days after shampooing with routine vacuuming.
· Complies with carpet manufacturer’s guidelines for "Wet Side" cleaning.