Sandia Sniper Steamer Carpet Cleaner (100 PSI pump, 163" of water lift)
· 25' hose & 12" 2-jet drag wand
· 12 gallon solution / 12 gallon recovery
· Heats water to 198° F Regular Price: $2458.00
Sale Price: $1755.00
The Sandia Sniper Steam Cleaner is one of our most dependable heated box style carpet extractors. Supplying high heat along with high suction makes this machine a great buy. Innovative air intakes use the vacuum's own cooling fan to pull cool outside air
over the vacuum motors. This innovation reduces motor temperatures by up to 18
percent. The heated air pressurizes the motor cavity forcing the hot air to be
expelled through the six slotted vents. Tanks & Housings have a 5 year warranty
and the remaining items have a 1 year warranty.
· Top mounted vents dissipate the hottest air, extending motor life.
· 2 power cords, 1 for the heater, which will produce 198° F of heated water.
· Semi-pneumatic wheels for smooth, quiet operation.
· Angled vacuumed cavity removes all liquids.
· Automatic vacuum restrictor.
· Trigger sprayer holders for spotting chemicals and agitation brushes.
· Molded-in air deflector reduces turbulence within the recovery tank.
· Top-mounted controls and connections, recessed for protection.
· Double-sided indestructible solution access port.
· Molded lifting handles.
Specifications: Vacuums: 2 / 2-Stage Vacs Pump: 100 PSI Pump (Flojet) Electrical Usage: Machine - 14.5 Amps, Heater - 14.6 Amps Weight: 100 lbs Water Lift: 163.6" Dimensions: 38" H x 20" W x 26" L Recovery Tank: 12 gallon Solution Tank: 12 gallon
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Aim the spray gun into the solution tank. Run the pump and spray the gun into the solution tank until the fluid flows from the gun into the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.