Propane Buffers > Kawasaki High Speed Propane Buffer
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Kawasaki High Speed Propane Buffer
Pioneer-Eclipse 28" High Speed Propane Buffer (Powered by a 18 HP Kawasaki engine)
· 28 inch burnishing path
· 1700 RPM pad speed
· 12 volt battery start up system
· Steel propane tank sold separately Regular Price: $3987.00
Call for Special Pricing!!
This 28" high speed propane buffer from Pioneer-Eclipse comes with an 18 HP Kawasaki engine. A 12 volt battery starter comes standard to get the machine started and the pad driver spinning at 1700 RPM before the pad hits the floor. The RokBak™ deck allows for easy access to install one of our floor polishing pads from a standing position. The adjustable welded handle enables you, the user, to easily maneuver the machine throughout a job site.
If you're new to the game of floor care, please take a look at our floor burnishing procedures, which will walk you through a step by step process on how to properly polish a floor. The one other thing we recommend to newbies in the floor industry, is a carbon monoxide detector. This detector will alert you, or the whomever operator is, when it is unsafe to continue operating this propane burnisher due to extreme levels of carbon monoxide.
· Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and CARB minimum requirements.
· Easy access to filters, battery and oil reservoir for quick maintenance.
· Soft tread adjustable wheels for smooth operation and pad pressure adjustment.
· “Hot @ 4 o’clock” setup for true and straight operation.
· American made aluminum castings and sealed AGM battery.
· 18 HP - 603 cc Kawasaki propane powered engine.
Cleaning Path/Pad Size:
18 HP - 603 cc Kawasaki
Start Up System:
12 volt battery
32½" W x 64" L
Less than 2.5 m/s²
2 years on the engine / 1 year on the battery & valve train / 90 days on parts & labor