Propane Buffers > 21 inch Economy Propane Burnisher
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
21 inch Economy Propane Burnisher
Pioneer-Eclipse 21" Economy UHS Propane Burnisher (Powered by a 18 HP Kawasaki engine)
· 21 inch burnishing path
· 2000 RPM pad speed
· 12 volt battery start up system
· Steel propane tank sold separately Regular Price: $3223.00
Call for Special Pricing!!
This economy UHS (ultra high speed) propane burnisher is made from American aluminum castings for a long and trouble-free life. A sealed AGM battery provides effortless start up for this machine to polish your floors to an incredible shine! The RokBak™ deck allows for easy access pad installation from a standing position. Not only will this machine save you time while burnishing over competitor models, but it is 34% more fuel efficient and requires 40% fewer oil changes. You save money in every possible way with this great Pioneer-Eclipse ultra high speed economy propane burnisher!
As a extra safety measure while burnishing a floor with a UHS propane burnisher, we always recommend carrying a portable carbon monoxide detector with you. This will alert you as to when carbon monoxide levels are at unsafe levels for an individual to safely breathe them in. It may just safe your life!
· Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and CARB minimum requirements.
· Reduces operating costs by 34% compared to the leading competitor.
· Adjustable operating handle assures users of any height can operate this Pioneer-Eclipse burnisher comfortably and efficiently.
· Head rocks back for ease of changing out pads from a standing position.
· Steel propane tank sold separately.
Cleaning Path/Pad Size:
18 HP - 603 cc Kawasaki
Start Up System:
12 volt battery
23" W x 48" L
Less than 2.5 m/s²
2 years on the engine / 1 year on the battery & valve train / 90 days on parts & labor