Propane Buffers > Pioneer-Eclipse 24 inch Propane Buffer
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Pioneer-Eclipse 24 inch Propane Buffer
Pioneer-Eclipse 24" Economy UHS Propane Buffer (Powered by a 18 HP Kawasaki engine)
· 24 inch burnishing path
· 1800 RPM pad speed
· 12 volt battery start up system
· Steel propane tank sold separately Regular Price: $3902.00
Call for Special Pricing!!
This 24 inch Mean Machine by Pioneer-Eclipse is very similar to our 24" Aztec propane burnisher, but this machine comes with a RokBak™ deck for easy installation of one of our high speed polishing pads from a standing position. This eliminates the need to get down on your hands and knees to change out a pad. Not only does this save you time, but eliminates back fatigue from having to constantly bend over to change your pad. We recommend changing your pads often, and rinsing them out after use to help rejuvenate them. Never use a pad wet, make sure they are completely dry before using again.
· 12-volt on board electric starter and clutch.
· Adjustable, welded handle for improved maneuverability.
· Soft tread, adjustable wheels for smooth operation & easy pad pressure adjustment.
· Quick release strap for easy cylinder removal and installation.
· Uses 34% less fuel and requires 40% fewer oil changes than other machines in its class.
Cleaning Path/Pad Size:
18 HP - 603 cc Kawasaki
Start Up System:
12 volt battery
27½" W x 58½" L
Less than 2.5 m/s²
2 years on the engine / 1 year on the battery & valve train / 90 days on parts & labor