Automotive Parts Washers & Solutions > Petroleum Solvent Parts Washing Bin
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Petroleum Solvent Parts Washing Bin
R&D CleanMaster 440 Petroleum Solvent Parts Washing Bin (45 gallon petroleum solvent parts washer) Regular Price: $1816.75
Sale Price: $1297.70
The R&D CleanMaster 440 is a stationary petroleum solvent parts washing bin. It can be used with petroleum solvents with a flash point over 100° F. It is not meant to be used with chlorinated solvents. The filter screen filters out abrasive particles, which protects the pump and your parts. It also keeps solvents clean for extended cleaning power.
Just like the rest of our agitating automotive parts washers, this model has a spring loaded door closure with 165°F fusible link, in case of fire. Unlike some of our other models, this parts washing bin has a flexible metal hose, that hold its positions, spraying the petroleum based solvent where you want. It also has a pistol-grip spray nozzle that cleans and rinses parts easily. Located in an out-of-the-way position for more workable cleaning space. A parts basket, and adjustable work shelves that lift up and out and can be placed on a lower level for deeper soaking, round out the features on this model.
· For use with petroleum solvents with a flash point over 100° F.
· Filter screens filter out abrasive particles that help to protect the pump, and keep your solvent clean for extended cleaning power.
· Spring loaded door closure with 165° F fusible link for fire protection.
· "Stay-put" flexible metal hose and pistol-grip spray nozzle cleans and rinses parts easily.
· Adjustable work shelves and parts basket lift up and out, and can be placed on a lower level for handy, deeper soaking.