This 24" walk behind scrubber is a brand new unit that has sat on our showroom floor. It is now time to rotate our stock, so our loss is your gain! The machine itself comes with a 30 day out of box warranty. Make sure to snatch up this great deal before it's gone!
The machine itself comes with two 12" pad drivers (please see the warning below) and is an industrially rated machine that will cover wide areas in a small amount of time. Scrub pads and/or brushes need to be purchased separately depending on the type of floor you'll be cleaning. The 19 gallon solution tank ensures you will have plenty of solution to scrub the widest areas, and be able to continue without stopping to refill. This is the only 24" scrubber on the market that is a brush driven model. We have designed the entire system, so the two pad drivers or brushes essentially pull the machine along as you scrub. All you need to do is provide a little momentum, and guide it in the correct direction. You can essentially push the machine along with a single finger while it's scrubbing!
We tried to make this machine as simple as possible, because we wanted to manufacture a machine that would last a long time with the most minimal amount of maintenance. We took out the traction drive and few other components figuring the less parts on the machine, the less likely something may break down in the long run. This wide area scrubber is guaranteed to give you years of relatively maintenance free service. Please take a look at the video below for a brief introduction to the machine.
Movie Introduction to the Performer 24 Industrial Auto Scrubber:
· 2 pad drivers and/or brushes (pad drivers come standard with the unit, brushes are sold separately) are placed slightly off kilter of each other to provide a 24" seamless scrub path.
· 19 gallon solution tank provides enough solution to scrub large industrial settings without stopping.
· 20 gallon tiltable recovery tank allows you to recover solution from large areas, and then easily clean it out.
· 24 inch wide area scrub path covers up to 24,000 square feet per hour of maximum scrubbing capacity.
· Squeegee system leaves a smooth floor bone dry during the recovery process.
· Solution control with automatic shut off saves water and chemical solutions, eliminating waste and maximizing your profit dollars.