This Tornado 18 inch walk behind cylindrical brush floor scrubber is the ultimate in productivity. It is rated for 5,000 square feet of cleaning per hour. We have several cylindrical floor and grout scrubbers that can be used in noise sensitive facilities, such as hospitals, schools, libraries, restaurants and retail shops. None of those other machines combine the performance, compatibility, and noiseless operation as this Tornado 18 inch cylindrical scrubber.
Movie Introduction to Tornado 18" Cylindrical Scrubber:
The Tornado 18" cylindrical brush scrubber delivers low moisture deep scrubbing, with brush speeds of 1300 RPM, which is over six times higher than the speed of comparable rotary automatic floor scrubbers. Cylindrical brushes also provide 4-6 times more contact pressure than rotary brush scrubbing, handling any flat floor surface with ease, as well as structured surfaces such as quarry tile, paver bricks, and raised rubber disc flooring.
· Simple operator interface makes it easy to use for all operators.
· Exceptionally durable roto-molded polyethylene construction.
· Manual adjustment of brush pressure allows you to adjust for your situation.
· Whisper quiet 67 dB operation allows to you to scrub without interrupting the normal daily work flow.
· Small walk-behind scrubber perfect for smaller areas such as commercial buildings, hotels, schools, restaurants, retail shops and hospitals.