This 24 gallon model is the largest automatic discharge wet vacuum we have to offer. It is very beneficial for the flood recovery industry, due to the fact that it can pump out up to 48 gallons per minute of recovered water. The vacuum and pump are operated by 2 separate switches, so you could either continuously pump out as you recover, or you could recover a full tank, and then pump out. Either way, it makes this vacuum an extremely important tool for any flood restoration professional.
Included with this pump out vacuum is a 19 inch squeegee tool, a 3 piece wand, and a 10 foot hose assembly. All these pieces are included to help speed up the recovery of water in any area. A garden hose adaptor is also included to hook up a standard garden hose for discharging your recovered water.
· 48 gallons per minute pump out with standard garden hose.
· Garden hose adaptor included, garden hose is not included.
· 19-inch squeegee tool, 2 piece wand, and 10 foot hose.
· Polyethylene construction for durability & longevity.
· Eliminates task of dumping every few minutes.
· Motor insulation is in strict accordance with CSA and CENELEC regulations.
· Vacuum heads feature anti-flame material.