No job is too tough for this rugged swing floor machine. It's rotary design makes it very easy to "swing" the buffer back and forth covering large areas in no time! With its all-metal construction and steel planetary gear boxes, the "Saturn" can stand up to the heaviest workloads, yet the ride is surprisingly smooth and quiet. This low speed model is built specifically to handle the stress associated with stripping and scrubbing hard floor surfaces. Features like the quick and easy handle adjustment, anti-fatigue design, and the exclusive "lockout lever" for safe two-handed start up make this machine, and its sister, the 20" floor buffing swing machine operator friendly and winners in every commercial setting.
· All-metal construction assures durability and longevity.
· All-steel triple planetary gearbox provides a heavy duty and quiet operation.
· Dual-trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand.
· Wide-gripping handle locking mechanism guarantees a tight lock.
· 50-foot power cord provides a large coverage area for the swing scrubber.
· Non-marking PVC bumper prevents swing machine from marking up walls and furniture.
· Lifetime warranty on the stainless steel apron, and 3 years on parts.