This adjustable pressure extractor is the big brother to our popular Trusted Clean series of box style carpet extractors. It combines efficiency and power with a large 17 gallon solution tank which is housed within an extremely portable unit. All the great features of our standard models, but with an adjustable pressure pump up to 200 PSI. This is the perfect machine for those who do a lot of auto detailing and upholstery cleaning, besides the typical carpet cleaning. Comes complete with a 12 inch dual-jet stainless steel wand, a 25 foot vacuum/solution hose assembly, two 50 foot detachable power cords, an external heater, and a circuit locator.
The adjustable pump Extreme extractor by Trusted Clean works great for any type of situation where you need to control the flow, and amount of water you are putting down onto your surface. This is why it is the preferred choice for upholstery and and auto detailing, because you can turn the pump pressure way down, limiting how much water you dump into the upholstery. This helps in the drying process, so it dries quickly and efficiently. Speed up your drying times, by using one of our carpet blowing fans.
So you've got two power cords and you need to find outlets on different circuits? No problem! Just plug the circuit locator with one of the extension cords, that comes with the machine, into two wall outlets - the sensor instantly lights up when it's good to go. Use it anytime for any equipment. Prevents potential power overload by taking the guesswork out of locating circuits.
With our external heater the adjustable PSI Extreme extractor becomes even more powerful. The new heater is detachable for those jobs where heat is not needed. You can also continue to use your unit if the heater goes out. Simply detach and send back for replacement. Comes with a lifetime warranty. No more down time for you, or your customers!
Have you run your extractor out of solution, and now it won't pump any solution out? You're experiencing an air bubble in the pump, or what is commonly reffered to as an air locked pump. With our priming hose, you can help to "suck out" the air buble from the pump, using this hose and vacuum motors from the extractor. Please click through to the priming hose page to watch a step by step video on how to accomplish this.
Movie Introduction to the Trusted Clean Extreme Extractor:
· The dump valve comes with an angled PVC elbow to direct dirty water down and into a 5 gallon bucket or slop sink.
· Large capacity within a compact frame make it easy for a single operator to tackle a big job.
· Granite exterior projects an image of professionalism and keeps the machine looking brand new.
· Upright-mounted motors along with a special cooling system guarantee long life and durability.
· Standard 5-gallon bucket fits under drain valve for easy emptying.
· Opens quickly like a clamshell for easy servicing.
· Top-mounted switches.
· Small, compact body with a stair-climbing handle for exceptional portability.
· Sealed motor cavity insures that spills on the outside stay out.
· Lifetime warranty on roto-molded polyethylene tanks and heater, 2 years on parts and labor.
200 PSI, adjustable
Dual high performance 2-stage
10 inches, non-marking
50 ft. detachable
Deluxe dual-jet S-bend stainless steel
38" H x 31" L x 20" W
Lifetime on tanks & heating element / 2 years parts & labor
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.