The perfect auto detailing machine for quick jobs. With the external heater option, which comes with a lifetime warranty, you can quickly clean the most heavily soiled interiors. The external in-line heater will deliver fast and consistent heat up to 170 degrees under optimum conditions. All of this is packaged into a single corded unit! You no longer have to worry about finding 2 separate circuits for the machine to run. This is the perfect upholstery cleaner for detail shops, dealerships, and used car lots.
The unit comes complete with a 15-foot hose assembly and stainless steel upholstery tool, but can be transformed into a large area carpet extractor by purchasing a hose and large carpet cleaning wand. With these extra options, you can clean large areas of carpeting easily, as well as cleaning and detailing upholstery.
· "No drip" motor cavity guarantees water spilled on outside of machine stays out!
· Opens quickly like a clamshell for fast and easy servicing.
· Upright-mounted motors along with a special inter-cooler guarantee long life and durability.
· Full complement of accessories attaches to the back of unit for cleaning upholstery, stairs, etc.
· Silencer system ensures a quieter operation.
· Handle folds down for easy transport and compact storage.
· Lifetime warranty on tanks & heating element, 2 years on parts and labor.
Movie Introduction to the Trusted Clean Upholstery Detailer:
The heater that you'll find in the box is a 1000 watt heater that will heat your water to 170° F. This will save you time when cleaning heavily soiled areas, as the heat will help to break down the bonds between the dirt and your upholstery as you clean. If the heater becomes defective, you can simply remove it from the back of the machine and send it into us for a warranty inspection. Comes with a lifetime warranty. No more down time for you, or your customers!
2.5 inch casters & 7 inch rear, non-marking
25 feet, detachable
24.5" H x 16" L x 28" W
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.