After years of careful planning, our new Atlas is taking the back-pack vacuum market by storm. Feature for feature it simply defies the competition! It's light enough for anyone to handle and the ergonomically-designed Velcro straps at the chest and hips result in a comfortable fit for virtually any sized operator. A special slide adjustment hooks the shoulder straps for higher range of motion. The on/off switch is at the hip level and mounted on top for unparalleled ease of operation. Our unique airflow design makes this unit quieter than most and the baffled exhaust goes out the back, away from the operator, for higher level of comfort.
The Atlas comes with our extraordinary Ultrastat 3-ply composite filter treated with an anti-microbial agent that provides exceptional air flow even when full, allowing for greater productivity. This exclusive bag is fitted with a durable plastic rim for an airtight seal around the top, and its seams are sonically welded (as opposed to glued). The result is higher dust retention, and a much longer filtration cycle.
· Longer exhaust chamber and diffused exhaust air for quiet operation.
· EDIC Ultrastat filters have better filtration efficiency, greater dust retention and longer useful life than Micro filter bags because Ultrastat's revolutionary synthetic material allows greater air flow even when the bag is full
· 3-position hip adjustment for wider or narrower hip allows the unit to sit more comfortably on the hips.
· Ergonomically designed harness with multi-adjustable settings for optimum comfort.
· Light-weight - only 9 lbs.
· Hip mounted switch results in easy on/off
· Precision-molded cloth filter bag rim holds its shape to prevent collapsing inside the unit when the bag is full.
· Available in 220-volt and in 400 cycles for the aviation industry.
· Includes: 4-ft static dissipating hose with swivel cuffs, 50 ft. power cord, 5 disposable Ultrastat filters, & a cloth bag.