This is the big brother to our popular Trusted Clean series of box style carpet extractors. The Trusted Clean Maximum 17 Gallon heated extractor comes with a large 17-gallon capacity solution tank, 12" dual-jet stainless steel wand, a 25' vacuum/solution hose assembly, two 50 foot detachable power cords, a circuit locator, and an external heater. It is powered by a 150 PSI pump and two high performance 3-stage vacuum motors. All of these accessories and features make this machine the most attractive heated carpet extractor on the market.
All the great features of our standard Trusted Clean models have been packed into this portable unit, but with even more power! It is so portable a single operator can easily move it from jobsite to jobsite and clean with the agility of a industrial truckmount unit. The 150 PSI pump and the dual high performance 3-stage vacuum motors ensure that this machine will penetrate deep into your carpet fibers, and remove as much water as possible.
This heated carpet cleaning machine will leave your carpets somewhat damp when you're finished cleaning, but by using one of our carpet drying fans, you will greatly improve your drying time.
So you've got two power cords and you need to find outlets on different circuits? No problem! Just plug the circuit locator with one of the extension cords, that comes with the machine, into two wall outlets - the sensor instantly lights up when it's good to go. Use it anytime for any equipment. Prevents potential power overload by taking the guesswork out of locating circuits.
With our lifetime warranty, the external heater makes the Trusted Clean extractor become even more powerful. The heater is detachable for those jobs where heat is not needed. You can also continue to use your unit if the heater goes out. Simply detach and send back for replacement. No more down time for you, or your customers!
Movie Introduction to the Trusted Clean Maximum Extractor:
· The dump valve comes with an angled PVC elbow to direct dirty water down and into a 5 gallon bucket or slop sink.
· Large capacity within a compact frame make it easy for a single operator to tackle a big job.
· Standard 5-gallon bucket fits under drain valve for easy emptying.
· Opens quickly like a clamshell for easy servicing and troubleshooting.
· Top-mounted switches keep everything within reach for easy operation.
· Small, compact body with a stair-climbing handle for exceptional portability.
· Sealed motor cavity insures that spills on the outside stay out.
· Lifetime warranty on roto-molded tanks and heater, 2 years on parts and labor.
Dual high performance 3-stage
10" non-marking in the rear / 4" casters in the front
50 ft. detachable
Deluxe dual-jet S-bend stainless steel
38" H x 31" L x 20" W
Lifetime on tanks & heating element / 2 years parts & labor
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.