The Trusted Clean Ultimate is a 12 gallon box extractor that comes with an external heater for extreme cleaning. This heater can be disconnected in limited power situations, or if it happens to fail, you can still use your extractor as a non-heated unit. It is considered to be a state of the art extractor because of the leading edge technology, with the external heater. The power and large capacity combined with a minimum size and weight, make this model ideal for the single operator. The Ultimate extractor's hi-tech design holds a big 12-gallon tank inside a surprisingly compact body for maximum efficiency and portability, all at a very affordable price! This very powerful model delivers the ultimate in both pressure and suction, leaving carpets clean and virtually dry in record time. Comes complete with a deluxe dual-jet stainless steel S-bend wand and 25-foot hose assembly.
So you've got two power cords and you need to find outlets on different circuits? No problem! Just plug the circuit locator with one of the extension cords, that comes with the machine, into two wall outlets - the sensor instantly lights up when it's good to go. Use it anytime for any equipment. Prevents potential power overload by taking the guesswork out of locating circuits.
With our external heater the Trusted Clean extractor becomes even more powerful. The heater is detachable for those jobs where heat is not needed. You can also continue to use your unit if the heater goes out. Simply detach and send back for warranty replacement. Comes with a lifetime warranty! No more down time for you, or your customers.
· The dump valve comes with an angled PVC elbow to direct dirty water down and into a 5 gallon bucket or slop sink.
· "No drip" motor cavity guarantees water spilled on outside of machine stays out!
· Upright-mounted motors along with a special intercooler guarantee long life and durability.
· Standard 5-gallon bucket fits under drain valve for easy emptying.
· Opens quickly like a clamshell for easy servicing.
· Small, compact body with a stair-climbing handle for exceptional portability.
· Lifetime warranty on roto-molded tanks and heater, 2 years warranty on parts and labor.
Dual high performance 2-stage
10 inches, non-marking
50 ft. detachable
Deluxe dual-jet S-bend stainless steel
35" H x 31" L x 18" W
Lifetime on tanks & heating element / 2 years parts & labor
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.