This new state of the art extractor combines power
and large capacity with a size and weight that
make it ideal for the single operator. The Deluxe
extractor's hi-tech design holds a big 12-gallon
tank inside a surprisingly compact body for
maximum efficiency and portability - all at a very
affordable price. The most powerful model delivers
the ultimate in both pressure and suction, leaving
carpets clean and virtually dry in record time.
Comes complete with a deluxe dual-jet stainless
steel S-bend wand and 25-foot hose assembly.
· The dump valve comes with an angled PVC elbow to
direct dirty water down and into a 5 gallon bucket
or slop sink.
· "No drip" motor cavity guarantees water spilled
on outside of machine stays out!
· 50 foot detachable power cord for extended
carpet cleaning coverage.
· Upright-mounted motors along with a special
intercooler guarantee long life and durability.
· Standard 5-gallon bucket fits under drain valve
for easy emptying.
· Opens quickly like a clamshell for easy
· Small, compact body with a stair-climbing handle
for exceptional portability.
· Lifetime warranty on tanks, 2 years on parts and
Dual high performance 2-stage
10 inches, non-marking
50 ft. detachable
Deluxe dual-jet S-bend stainless
x 31" L x 18" W
Lifetime warranty on tanks, 2 years on parts
*Caring for Your
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between
uses if it is to be exposed to freezing
temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2
gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty
solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows
through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water
through the extractor before the next use.