This new state of the art extractor combines power and large capacity with a size and weight that make it ideal for the single operator. The Deluxe extractor's hi-tech design holds a big 12-gallon tank inside a surprisingly compact body for maximum efficiency and portability - all at a very affordable price. The most powerful model delivers the ultimate in both pressure and suction, leaving carpets clean and virtually dry in record time. Comes complete with a deluxe dual-jet stainless steel S-bend wand and 25-foot hose assembly.
· The dump valve comes with an angled PVC elbow to direct dirty water down and into a 5 gallon bucket or slop sink.
· "No drip" motor cavity guarantees water spilled on outside of machine stays out!
· 50 foot detachable power cord for extended carpet cleaning coverage.
· Upright-mounted motors along with a special intercooler guarantee long life and durability.
· Standard 5-gallon bucket fits under drain valve for easy emptying.
· Opens quickly like a clamshell for easy servicing.
· Small, compact body with a stair-climbing handle for exceptional portability.
· Lifetime warranty on tanks, 2 years on parts and labor.
Dual high performance 2-stage
10 inches, non-marking
50 ft. detachable
Deluxe dual-jet S-bend stainless steel
35" H x 31" L x 18" W
Lifetime warranty on tanks, 2 years on parts & labor
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.