The Trusted Clean Spotter with auto detailing tool is the most compact and versatile auto detailing & upholstery cleaners, we have to offer. It delivers incredible efficiency and power in a deceptively small package. It is absolutely perfect for the automotive detailing industry because, it has no set up time, simply unload and begin cleaning immediately. Operators will appreciate the specially designed molded-in holders that carry spray bottles, leaving the hands free.
Over time the Trusted Clean Spotter is a winner too, thanks to the upright mounted vacuum motor and oversized recovery tank that combine to insure longer motor life. It comes complete with a hose assembly and upholstery tool so it's ready to go when you are. Use this machine along with our stain removal guide which will walk you through, along with our step-by-step stain removal guide, on how to remove those pesky stains found in automotive upholstery and laundry.
Movie Introduction to the Trusted Clean Spotter:
· Unique molded-in holders carry spray bottles for greater ease of use.
· Hardened plastic upholstery tool removes solution for quicker dry times.
· Large six-inch wheels and transport handle make it a snap to wheel about.
· Quickly opens up for easy servicing and repair of pump and vacuum motor.
· Large porthole allows easy access for odor-free maintenance of recovery tank.
· Lifetime warranty on tanks, 2 years on parts and labor.
2 stage, bypass
20.5" H x 15" L x 13" W
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.