This low speed floor machine by IPC Eagle is a 17 inch model that can be used to scrub any surface. It has a stainless steel apron that serves two purposes. First, it provides a heavy base, for balanced deep down scrubbing on extremely soiled surfaces. Second, it holds up over time to highly caustic chemicals, like stripping solutions. Over time you don't have to worry about the apron corroding or rusting, so it will always maintain a professional appearance. Both this model and its big brother, the 20 inch low speed floor buffer, come with a 30 day after delivery warranty.
If you'e looking for a more economical machine that can also scrub those industrial floors, or something with a better warranty, please take a look at our complete line of poly & steel rotary floor scrubbers.
· Stainless steel base withstands caustic chemicals for long life.
· Hardened steel, triple planetary gear transmission allows you to complete any job.
· Heavy duty hospital grade power cord ensures proper power supply delivery.
· Chrome plated handle will power this low speed floor machine through any job.
· Specifically designed for easy maintenance & fast replacement of cord and switches.