Upholstery Cleaning / Auto Detailing > U.S. Products Ultimate Drapery Cleaner
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
U.S. Products Ultimate Drapery Cleaner
U.S. Products "The Ultimate®" Drapery & Upholstery Cleaner (40 PSI pump, 80" of water lift)
· Comes w/ 10' hose & 4-in-1 tool kit
· 3¼ gallon solution / 3¼ gallon recovery
· Maintains 200° F water temperature Regular Price: $4970.90
Sale Price: $4260.77
The U.S. Products Ultimate drapery cleaner is a heated upholstery/drapery cleaner for residential and commercial cleaning. A 4-in-1 tool kit and a 10' vacuum hose are included for different types of cleaning. You'll no longer have to remove the drapes from a residence to clean them. You can clean them where they currently reside. With the 125° F heated water/solution combo, and the 200° F heated water settings, you efficiently clean furniture, drapery, lamp shades, fabric panels and oriental rugs at an unprecedented pace.
Movie Introduction to the Ultimate Drapery Cleaner:
With this lightweight, compact and easy to use upholstery/drapery cleaner, you'll be able to offer a whole new offering to your carpet cleaning packages. This type of detail cleaning is what can make you more attractive than the next guy. Out of our entire lineup of auto detail & upholstery cleaning machines, this professional spotter packs a powerful punch!
· Cleans carpets, upholstery, drapes, office furniture, fabric panels & more.
· Lift our recovery bucket makes disposal of recovered solutions extremely easy.
· Adjustable instant heat, quick flush lines, and a stainless steel solution tank make this the premier choice for the carpet cleaning professional.
· Solvent sensing system allows for 125° F heat with solution, and 200° F heat with clean water.
· Automatic vacuum shut off eliminates human error by shutting off the vacuum motor before the recovery tank can be overfilled.
· Lifetime warranty on body, tanks & heater element. 1 year on parts & labor.
3¼ gallon lift out bucket
Stainless steel coil, instant heat transfer
1-1/4" x 10'
1/8" x 10'
23" L x 22" H x 10" W
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Aim the spray gun into the solution tank. Run the pump and spray the gun into the solution tank until the fluid flows from the gun into the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.