The Comet is one of our smaller carpet scrubbers, that has a powerful brush agitator to clean dirty carpets. At only 40 pounds, it’s light enough for anyone to handle. The compact body design and fold-down handle make it a breeze to transport and store. All these easy to use features make this machine perfect for the rental industry, or even for use in your home as a personal compact unit. Remove two screws and the machine opens like a clamshell for fast service. The Comet is small enough to clean in tight spaces and corners yet powerful enough to perform well in any commercial setting. A revolutionary bladder design eliminates the need to pour solution into the machine. Simply fill the bucket, set it on the machine, close the lid and begin cleaning. No more spills or mess!
· Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush and vacuum shoe for easy cleaning of all carpet lengths and uneven floors plus longer brush life.
· Full complement of accessories attaches to back of unit for cleaning upholstery, stairs, etc.
· Handle adjusts to operator height and folds down for easy storage.
· Patented lift-off bucket with bladder makes filling and emptying incredibly easy.
· See-through recovery dome to see what your picking up.
· Side extension for cleaning right to baseboards.
· Upright-mounted motor and intercooler system combine for long-lasting operation.
· Lifetime warranty on tanks, 2 years on parts and labor.
Liftoff Recovery Tank:
Chevron design, 3 rows
Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings
7 inches, non-marking
24"H x 23"L x 12"W
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Run the pump until fluid flows through the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.