Designed for large carpeted areas, the Pacific WAV-26 thoroughly vacuums a 26 inch path in one pass. The WAV-26 has a 24" brush roll with 2" of edge cleaning for a total vacuuming path of 26". It maneuvers easily around obstacles, while the motorized carpet brush helps propel the machine, minimizing operator fatigue. The chevron bristle pattern draws dirt to the vacuum intake for efficient cleaning. With 5 different brush height adjustments, you can set the brush at the perfect height for optimum recovery on any style carpet.
The 1/3 HP brush motor drives the carpet brush at 1200 RPM for effective dirt and debris recovery. The dual 1.15 HP vacuum motor provides generous pick-up power for thorough cleaning. Both motors are protected from dust by secondary filters, which remove easily for cleaning and inspection. The standard replacement paper bags for the Alpha are huge, holding 4 gallons of dry debris, allowing the operator more time for productive cleaning. This large area vacuum cannot be used to recover any wet materials. Simple fingertip controls make operation easy for any individual. A built-in hose, wand and on-board tool kit add convenience for off-the-floor cleaning. If you're looking for a similar, more economical model without tools, we also have the carpet vacuum for wide open spaces available.
· Brush has 5 adjustable height settings for vacuuming on all types of carpeting.
· Collector bag holds an unprecedented 4 gallons of debris and dirt for easy disposal.
· Extendable hose stretches from 3' to 15' and includes a 2-piece wand along with dusting & crevice attachments to reach into and recover from those hard to reach areas.
· Comes with the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) bronze seal of approval for soil removal and dust containment.
· Comes backed by a 1 year commercial warranty on parts, and 5 years on the tanks.