The Sandia Sniper's innovative air intake system uses the vacuum's own cooling fan to pull cool outside air over the vacuum motors. This innovation reduces motor temperatures by up to 18 percent. The heated air pressurizes the motor cavity forcing the hot air to be expelled through the six slotted vents. Tanks & housings have a 5 year warranty, while the motors, vacuums and parts have a 1 year warranty.
· Top mounted vents dissipate the hottest air.
· Semi-pneumatic wheels for smooth, quiet operation.
· Angled vacuumed cavity removes all liquids.
· Automatic vacuum restrictor.
· Trigger sprayer holders for spotting chemicals and agitation brushes.
· Molded-in air deflector reduces turbulence within the recovery tank.
· Top-mounted controls and connections, recessed for protection.
· Double-sided indestructible solution access port.
· Molded lifting handles make it easier to move in and out vehicles, as well as up and down stairs.
Specifications: Vacuum Motors: 2 / 2-Stage Vacs Pump: 100 PSI Pump (Flojet) Power Cord: 25' Electrical Draw: 14.5 Amps Weight: 100 lbs Water Lift: 163.6" Dimensions: 38"H x 20"W x 26"L Recovery Tank: 12 gallon Solution Tank: 12 gallon
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Aim the spray gun into the solution tank. Run the pump and spray the gun into the solution tank until the fluid flows from the gun into the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.