Rugged durability, high performance and safety are all standard with the Kent SelectLine dual speed floor buffers. More torque, better cooling and easy maneuverability make even the toughest jobs a snap. A switch lock mechanism helps prevent accidental start ups and the negative pressure trigger bar shuts the machine off when the operator lets go.
The Kent Selectline two-speed floor machine is built on a high strength aluminum alloy frame, which is corrosion resistant and ensures stable operation. The epoxy powder coated steel brush cover resists chemical and corrosion attacks, providing exceptional durability. All of these features help to ensure full coverage on our 1 year warranty.
· Trigger bar cuts power when pressure is released, preventing accidental start-ups.
· Cam-action, foot-controlled handle locks making adjustments easy and minimizes operator bending and fatigue.
· Chrome plated steel handle provides max machine control, strength & durability.
· One piece steel handle construction maintains durability through life of machine.
· Non-marking bumper protects machine, furniture, walls and fixtures.
· 1.5 HP motor and all steel transmission provide smooth, quiet & reliable operation.
· High torque system allows for smooth start-ups on all hard-floor surfaces.
· Quick-release pad/brush system makes pad holder and brush changes fast and easy.
· Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy & protect floors from damage.
· 2 speed motor control switch allows for fast changes from 180 RPM to 320 RPM.