The Kent Reliavac uprights are the workhorses of commercial vacuums. Easy to maneuver, strong on power and designed for fast, low cost serviceability, you can depend on these cleaning machines for maximum pickup power and the ultimate in durability. A variety of features gives you an upright for every application. The top-fill model comes standard where your bag is a shake out model. No disposable bags are ever needed, when the vacuum is full, you just simply remove the bag, and dump out.
· Dial-A-Nap™ knob makes it fast and simple to adjust height to any carpet type.
· Dual side suction ports clean close to baseboards and furniture.
· Durable 10-blade fan is tough Lexan®, ensures maximum suction power while allowing objects to pass through the fan chamber without jamming.
· Chrome steel on-off switch stands up to years of heavy-duty use.
· Chrome steel ball bearing brush roll, lifetime lubricated, with replaceable brush strips.
· Steel motor cover with baked-on epoxy finish protects motor from damage for years of durability.
Convert any Kent upright (excluding bagless) vacuum to a Microstat vacuum, the perfect answer for hospitals, clean rooms and other environments where Indoor Air Quality is important. The Microstat bag efficiently filters 99.94% of contaminants as small as .03 microns, twenty times smaller than particles the eye can see. The Microstat triple-filtration system consists of a multi-layer disposable paper bag inside a Microstat filter bag (a latex-impregnated filter, the Microstat Impaction filter, and a mitten flannel filter).