4 Gallon Floor Buffer Solution Dispensing Tank (Fits all brands of floor buffers) Regular Price: $95.95
Sale Price: $75.90
This 4 gallon solution tank is a breeze to assemble, and will last the life of your buffer, if not longer! Heavy-duty polyethylene construction makes this tank so durable that it can withstand temperatures from -40° to +200° F without cracking, leaking or becoming brittle. An extra wide opening allows for spill-free filling. A gravity fed stopper, when pulled, will dispense the solution down to the apron of the machine. If you are interested in different styles or colors of tanks, please take a look at our complete line of shampoo tanks.
This solution tank will fit onto any one of the rotary floor scrubbers that we sell, as well as any other floor buffer on the market. Take a look at the instructions below for picture by picture assembly instructions.
Attaching your solution tank Instructions:
1. Items included in your solution tank kit.
2. Attach the 2 u-bolts and mounting brackets to to your handle.
3. Attach tank by tightening the bracket bolts.
4. Adjust tank to proper height, and tighten u-bolts to mount your tank.
5. Slip solution pull bar into slot.
6. Hook the solution pull bar under hook.
7. For our Trusted Clean machines, remove the cap to allow the solution through the apron.
8. Depending on the width of the apron, will determine which extension rod you use.
9. For thicker aprons, screw the longer extension rod into the fitting.
10. For thinner aprons, screw the shorter extension rod into the fitting.
11. Slide extension rod through the hole in the apron, making sure to attach a washer to both top and bottom sides.
12. Attach washer and nut to bottom of rod. Make sure to adjust rod, so it will not rub pad driver, or brush!