Flood Restoration Extractors > Flood Water Pump Out Extractor
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Flood Water Pump Out Extractor
U.S. Products Flood King® Flood Water Pump Out Extractor (Will pump out 10.5 gallons per minute!)
· Includes 2" x 25' recovery hose & 3/4" x 50' discharge hose
· Recovery wand sold separately Regular Price: $3141.00
Sale Price: $2764.08
If you want maximum performance for flood restoration, the Flood King® is definitely the extractor for you. It is designed to be the most effective of all flood restoration extractors on the market. It can extract large amounts of water from carpet, and other flooded areas, such as basements. The pump out system can handle up to 10.5 gallons per minute, making it very easy to remove water constantly without stopping. The design has increased the efficiency of the airflow, over the competition, by mounting the two 3-stage vacuum motors at the top most point of the machine. The Flood King's upright, economic, and lightweight design make it easy to maneuver and handle by one operator with little or no bending or stooping to remove the water from your flooded area. Great for removing water from flooded areas such as bathrooms & basements.
· Top mounted dual 3-stage vacuums increase the airflow efficiency and vacuum performance, which results in improved water recovery.
· Ergonomic, upright, compact design for easy maneuverability and easy storage.
· Rotationally molded body with a lifetime warranty for maximum durability.
· 3-stage filtration system increases pump life. Filters need to be regularly cleaned.
· Runs on a single 25' cord, and only pulls 13 amps of electrical current.
· Auto-dump, 10.5 gallons per minute with a 9 gallon recovery tank.
Two 3-stage vac motors
Electronic float (automatic on/off)
520 AW (in operational range)
25', 12 gauge, 3-wire hospital grade plug
Two diaphragm bilge pumps
25" L x 26" W x 40" T
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Aim the spray gun into the solution tank. Run the pump and spray the gun into the solution tank until the fluid flows from the gun into the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.