A great fiberglass body extractor, this machine comes with a powerful 150 PSI pump, and two 2-stage vacuum motors. The light but strong tank allows you to use this machine in a variety of different carpet cleaning situations. The fiberglass construction is corrosion resistant and impervious to cleaning solutions. Tank is hinged onto the back of the motor housing, which can easily be opened for access to the pump and motors for maintenance issues.
Some other great features include a see-thru dome for continuous monitoring of what you're recovering. Covered control switches to protect against moisture. Front dump valve is mounted for quick removal of dirty water into a bucket or floor drain. If this particular machine is not what you're looking for, or if you are in need of a heated unit, please take a look at our complete line of box style carpet extractors.
· The light but strong tank is made of hand laid reinforced fiberglass with a high class automotive finish.
· Non-marking bumper and wheels, no sharp edges to mark furniture or walls.
· Built in shut off valve in the recovery tank prevents over filling and protects the vacuum motor from potential water damage.
· Swivel casters up front enable the machine to follow you as you clean.
· 1 year warranty on parts and labor.
120 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 amps
(2) 1.3 HP bypass
25' safety yellow
*Caring for Your Carpet Extractor
Your carpet extractor should be winterized between uses if it is to be exposed to freezing temperatures. To winterize your machine, pour 1/2 gallon of windshield wiper fluid into the empty solution tank. Aim the spray gun into the solution tank. Run the pump and spray the gun into the solution tank until the fluid flows from the gun into the tank. Then run 1 gallon of water through the extractor before the next use.