The IPC Eagle SmartVac 32" indoor floor sweeper is battery powered, and covers up to 41,000 square feet per hour. It can run up to 2.5 hours on a full charge, drastically cutting labor times, and can give you a return on your investment in as little as 3 months. The on-board battery charger and battery system make it a complete breeze to use. When the battery are dead, simply plug the machine in, and walk away. A full charge will take about 4 hours to achieve.
This 32" SmartVac is a larger version of our 24" floor & carpet sweeper, except this indoor push sweeper offers you an even more efficient model. On the 24" model, we have an introduction video for the user to become further acquainted with the machine before purchasing. The 32" SmartVac has a self cleaning filter system, which provides optimum vacuuming performance at all times. The self leveling brush system takes all the guess work out of sweeping floors, and let's the machine handle it all for you. For other options, including a gas powered sweeper, take a look at our complete line of walk behind sweepers.
· On-board charger allows you to charge the sweeper anywhere.
· Micro dust filtration assures clean air for indoor sweeping recovery.
· Large hopper offers 10 - 15 times the capacity of our dual motor upright vacuums.
· Sweeps indoor facilities for up to 2.5 hours of continuous use, on a full charge.
· Ultra quiet 55 dB can be used in setting, including hospitals and elderly care facilities.
· Self leveling brush system automatically adjusts to any floor surface for optimum sweeping performance.